Updated: Tuesday, 2 September 2014
We have a winner!
Craig Day of NSW has won the terrific RIDE subscribers’ prize of a bike fit-out package for two from Shimano and Pro.
Craig will receive two Ultegra Di2 groupsets, two pairs of training wheels and two pairs of race-day wheels, two pairs of Ultegra pedals, two pairs of Shimano road shoes, and two Pro saddle, seatpost, handlebar, bar tape and stem sets.
In the photo below, Rob Arnold holds the RIDE musette as our independent scrutineer, Eliza O’Neill, draws the winner’s name (Monday, 1 September 2014).
Stay tuned for details of our fabulous subscribers’ prize in RIDE Cycling Review Issue 65.
Riding is much better with a friend and we’re giving you the opportunity to make your best cycling buddy’s day with a bike fit-out package for two from Shimano and Pro.
That’s right, we’re giving away not one, but two fit-outs with a total value of $13,384!
Subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review by 11.59pm on Friday, 29 August 2014 for your chance to win this ultimate prize package:
- X2 Ultegra 11-speed Di2 groupset
- X2 pairs of Ultegra pedals
- X2 Pro saddle, seatpost, handlebar, bar tape and stem sets
- X2 pairs of Shimano road shoes
- X2 Shimano C50 wheelsets
- X2 Shimano C35 wheelsets
Full terms and conditions of this promotion are at the bottom of this page.
Shimano X2 Subscriptions Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion commences 26 May 2014 and closes at 11.59pm on 29 August 2014. The prize will be drawn at random in the offices of RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015 at 3pm on 1 September 2014. The first valid entry drawn will win a package of cycling products from Shimano Australia comprised of: two Ultegra 11-speed Di2 electronic groupsets; two pairs of Shimano Ultegra pedals; two pairs of Shimano C35 wheels; two pairs of Shimano C50 wheels; two Pro saddle, seatpost, stem, bar and bar tape sets; and two pairs of Shimano road cycling shoes. The prize does not include a bicycle. The total prize package is valued at $13,384. The winner does not need to be present at the draw. The draw and the announcement of the prize winner will be scrutinized by an independent person.
- The promotion is part of RIDE Cycling Review Issue 64. Entry is valid with a copy of the completed subscription form (photocopies are accepted), which must be posted to RIDE Cycling Review Subscriptions, GPO Box 1521, Sydney NSW 2001 OR subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review online at www.ridemedia.com.au OR subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review by placing an order with RIDE Media over the phone. Only one entry is accepted per person. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Existing subscribers to RIDE Cycling Review are automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants’ details will not be used for any purpose other than to participate in this promotion and for their subscription to RIDE Cycling Review, unless the entrant has given us express permission to contact him or her for marketing purposes.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize value mentioned is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing.
- The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by 3 September 2014. The winner’s name will be published on the RIDE Media website, www.ridemedia.com.au, by 5 September 2014, for a minimum of 28 days. The announcement of the prize winner will be scrutinized by an independent person.
- The prize will be provided to the winner as soon as possible after the winner is notified. The delivery period depends on stock availability in the winner’s preferred size, and may exceed four to six weeks in some circumstances. If the winner of the prize is readily identified, RIDE Media will provide the winner, within 28 days of the draw, with certification that the prize has been transferred to the winner.
- If the prize remains unclaimed for three months after the prize is drawn, a ‘second chance draw’ will be conducted in the offices of RIDE Media P/L at 3pm on 30 December 2014. The first valid entry drawn will win the Shimano prize package valued at $13,384. The winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be notified by phone and in writing by 1 January 2015. The name of the winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be published on the RIDE Media website by 3 January 2015, for a minimum of 28 days.
- The promoter is RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015. Phone: 02 8399 2270. ABN 33 086 301 742.
- The promotion is authorised with these permits: ACT Permit No. TP 14/01616; NSW Permit No. LTPS/14/03679; SA Licence No. 14/863; VIC Permit No. 14/4148.
This promotion applies to the print edition of RIDE Cycling Review.