Subscribe to RIDE & you could win a Bianchi Infinito CV
We have a winner!
Congratulations to Jordan Telfer, RIDE subscriber and winner of the Bianchi Infinito CV. We wish Jordan many smooth rides on his new Italian classic.
Subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review by 11.59pm on Friday, 23 May 2014, and the Bianchi Infinito CV could be yours.
The Bianchi Infinito CV. Italian racing heritage. Plus the patented Countervail Vibration Cancelling System built into the carbon-fibre frame. From the cobbled Classics to your next granfondo, the Infinito CV provides the stiffness of a racer with the smoothness you’ll apreciate during long days in the saddle.
Valued at $5,799, the Infinito CV features a Campagnolo Athena groupset and a classic black and celeste colour combination. Full terms and conditions of the promotion are at the bottom of this page.
We reviewed the Bianchi Infinito CV in RIDE Cycling Review Issue 62. Here’s a snippet from Greg Chalberg’s analysis of one of the bikes that Belkin will ride in 2014.
“… I found the Infinito CV to be very similar in ride quality to the Bianchi’s Oltre XR, with slightly revised frame geometry to differentiate between a granfondo bike and a pure racer. The Oltre XR is a tad stiffer, the Infinito CV a touch smoother. But there is plenty of overlap in terms of road feel and intended usage between the top two in the Bianchi line-up. The CV material seems to have little impact on frame stiffness, while succeeding in its task of muting a degree of road vibration. Not a huge degree, but a bike like this – which will be used by the Belkin team in 2014 – will have some important races on its schedule which means it was never going to ride like a Cadillac.
“The longer the ride, the more the CV’s relaxed geometry helps. I can understand why a seasoned pro like Flecha would select this option…”
View our Bianchi Infinito CV Image Gallery by clicking the image below
Need even more celeste?
Read Warren Meade’s overview of the 2014 Bianchi range from the launch Warren attended in Milan, Italy.
‘Bianchi – the best of celeste for 2014‘. (This piece first appeared in RIDE Cycling Review Issue 61.)
Bianchi Infinito CV Subscriptions Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion commences 1 March 2014 and closes at 11.59pm on 23 May 2014. The prize will be drawn at random in the offices of RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015 at 3pm on 26 May 2014. The first valid entry drawn will win a Bianchi Infinito CV, valued at $5,799. The winner does not need to be present at the draw.
2. The promotion is part of RIDE Cycling Review Issue 63. Entry is valid only with a copy of the completed subscription form (photocopies are accepted), which must be posted to RIDE Cycling Review Subscriptions, GPO Box 1521, Sydney NSW 2001. Only one entry is accepted per person. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the promoter.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Existing subscribers to RIDE Cycling Review are automatically entered into the prize draw.
5. Entrants’ details will not be used for any purpose other than to participate in this promotion and for their subscription to RIDE Cycling Review, unless the entrant has given us express permission to contact him or her for marketing purposes.
6. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
7. The prize value mentioned is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing.
8. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by 28 May 2014. The winner’s name will be published on the RIDE Media website, www.ridemedia.com.au by 30 May 2014, for a minimum of 28 days.
9. The prize will be provided to the winner as soon as possible after the winner is notified. The delivery period depends on stock availability in the winner’s preferred size, and may exceed four to six weeks in some circumstances. If the winner of the prize is readily identified, RIDE Media will provide the winner, within 28 days of the draw, with certification that the prize has been transferred to the winner.
10. If the prize remains unclaimed for three months after the prize is drawn, a ‘second chance draw’ will be conducted in the offices of RIDE Media P/L at 3pm on 29 August 2014. The first valid entry drawn will win the Bianchi Infinito CV, valued at $5,799. The winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be notified by phone and in writing by 31 August 2014. The name of the winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be published on the RIDE Media website by 2 September 2014, for a minimum of 28 days.
11. The promoter is RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015. Phone: 02 8399 2270. ABN 33 086 301 742.
12. The promotion is authorised with these permits: ACT Permit No. TP 14/00594; NSW Permit No. LTPS/14/01171; SA Licence No. T14/343; VIC Permit No. 14/3524.