You could win a Cervélo S3 with Ultegra Di2 valued at $5,400
Subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review for your chance to win a Cervélo S3 valued at $5,400
Cervélo pioneered aero bike development, setting the benchmark with the S-Series. Now, the world championship-winning S3 is back, and even better than before. A completely redesigned chassis combines new, more robust airfoil sections with a rear triangle borrowed from the revolutionary RCA road frame. Engineered to make you more efficient and comfortable – so you can be faster, whatever your speed.
See more of the Cervélo S3 at www.cervelo.com/en/bikes/s-series/s3.html
Simply subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review by 11.59pm on Friday, 5 June 2015 – or make sure your existing subscription is up to date at that time – and you’ll go into the draw to win this beautiful machine. See complete promotion terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
RIDE Cycling Review Issue 67 Subscription Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion commences 9 March 2015 and closes at 11.59pm on 5 June 2015. The prize will be drawn at random in the offices of RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015 at 3pm on 9 June 2015. The first valid entry drawn will win a Cervélo S3 Ultegra Di2 bicycle. The total prize package is valued at $5,400. The winner does not need to be present at the draw.
- The promotion is part of RIDE Cycling Review Issue 67. Entry is valid with a subscription to the print edition of RIDE Cycling Review that is current at 11.59pm on 5 June 2015. Subscriptions may be purchased by completing the subscription form from the magazine (photocopies are accepted), which must be posted to RIDE Cycling Review Subscriptions, GPO Box 5121, Sydney NSW 2001 OR online at www.ridemedia.com.au OR with RIDE Media over the phone. Only one entry is accepted per person. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Existing, current subscribers to RIDE Cycling Review are automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants’ details will not be used for any purpose other than to participate in this promotion and for their subscription to RIDE Cycling Review, unless the entrant has given us express permission to contact him or her for marketing purposes.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize value mentioned is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing.
- The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by 11 June 2015. The winner’s name will be published on the RIDE Media website, www.ridemedia.com.au, by 13 June 2015, for a minimum of 28 days.
- The prize will be provided to the winner as soon as possible after the winner is notified. The delivery period depends on stock availability in the winner’s preferred size, and may exceed four to six weeks in some circumstances. If the winner of the prize is readily identified, RIDE Media will provide the winner, within 28 days of the draw, with certification that the prize has been transferred to the winner.
- If the prize remains unclaimed for three months after the prize is drawn, a ‘second chance draw’ will be conducted in the offices of RIDE Media P/L at 3pm on 10 September 2015. The first valid entry drawn will win a Cervélo S3 Ultegra Di2 bicycle. The total prize package is valued at $5,400. The winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be notified by phone and in writing by 12 September 2015. The name of the winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be published on the RIDE Media website by 14 September 2015, for a minimum of 28 days.
- The promoter is RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015. Phone: 02 8399 2270. ABN 33 086 301 742.
- The promotion is authorised with these permits: ACT Permit No. TP 15/04892; NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/01352; SA Licence No. T15/306; VIC Permit No. 15/393.