Updated: Thursday, 11 December 2014
We have a winner!
Ashley De Vries of Victoria has won our #RIDE65 subscriber promotion and will receive the new Fuji Transonic 1.3 with thanks to Fuji Bikes. What a terrific way to celebrate Christmas. We’re sure the others in Ashley’s bunch will be envious when they catch sight of Ashley’s new ride. Here’s to a safe and sunny holiday riding season for all.
Congratulations Ashley, and thanks for being a loyal subscriber to RIDE Cycling Review!
Stay tuned for details of our brilliant subscriber prize in RIDE Cycling Review Issue 66 – on sale mid-December. Subscribe now to be in the running.
Subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review for your chance to win a Fuji Transonic 1.3 valued at $5,999
New from Fuji Bikes…
The culmination of years of aerodynamic testing and the uncompromising pursuit of speed with unwavering control. Unleashed for NetApp-Endura’s assault on the 2014 Tour de France, the Transonic inspires riders to push their boundaries… with confidence.
With thanks to Fuji Bikes Australia, we’re giving RIDE subscribers the chance to win the new Transonic. Wind-tunnel tested and featuring a Shimano Dura-Ace grouspet and Oval components, the Transonic offers a crafted balance of speed and control.
Simply subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review by 11.59pm on Friday, 5 December 2014 – or make sure your existing subscription is up to date at that time – and you’ll go into the draw to win this ultimate speed machine. See complete promotion terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Transonic 1.3 Technical Specifications
Groupset: Shimano Dura Ace 9000, 52/36T
Wheelset: Oval 950F carbon / alloy clincher, 18 / 24h
Handlebar: Oval Concepts R910
Stem: Oval Concepts 713
Saddle: Oval Concepts R700 w/ chromoly-Ti hollow rails
Find out more about the Transonic at fujibikes.com/transonic
RIDE Cycling Review Issue 65 Subscription Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion commences 15 September 2014 and closes at 11.59pm on 5 December 2014. The prize will be drawn at random in the offices of RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015 at 3pm on 8 December 2014. The first valid entry drawn will win a Fuji Transonic 1.3 bicycle. The total prize package is valued at $5,999. The winner does not need to be present at the draw.
- The promotion is part of RIDE Cycling Review Issue 65. Entry is valid with a subscription to the print edition of RIDE Cycling Review that is current as at 11.59pm on 5 December 2014. Subscriptions may be purchased by completing the subscription form from the magazine (photocopies are accepted), which must be posted to RIDE Cycling Review Subscriptions, GPO Box 5121, Sydney NSW 2001 OR online at www.ridemedia.com.au OR with RIDE Media over the phone. Only one entry is accepted per person. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Existing, current subscribers to RIDE Cycling Review are automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants’ details will not be used for any purpose other than to participate in this promotion and for their subscription to RIDE Cycling Review, unless the entrant has given us express permission to contact him or her for marketing purposes.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize value mentioned is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing.
- The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by 10 December 2014. The winner’s name will be published on the RIDE Media website, www.ridemedia.com.au, by 12 December 2014, for a minimum of 28 days.
- The prize will be provided to the winner as soon as possible after the winner is notified. The delivery period depends on stock availability in the winner’s preferred size, and may exceed four to six weeks in some circumstances. If the winner of the prize is readily identified, RIDE Media will provide the winner, within 28 days of the draw, with certification that the prize has been transferred to the winner.
- If the prize remains unclaimed for three months after the prize is drawn, a ‘second chance draw’ will be conducted in the offices of RIDE Media P/L at 3pm on 9 March 2015. The first valid entry drawn will win a Fuji Transonic 1.3 bicycle. The total prize package is valued at $5,999. The winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be notified by phone and in writing by 11 March 2015. The name of the winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be published on the RIDE Media website by 13 March 2015, for a minimum of 28 days.
- The promoter is RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015. Phone: 02 8399 2270. ABN 33 086 301 742.
- The promotion is authorised with these permits: ACT Permit No. TP 14/03145; NSW Permit No. LTPS/14/07167; SA Licence No. T14/1707; VIC Permit No. 14/5146.