Win a BMC teammachine SLR02 worth $6,999!
Subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review (or ensure your subscription is current) by 11 March 2016 and you’ll automatically be in the running to win a 2016 BMC teammachine SLR02 valued at $6,999!
The requirements for the teammachine were defined by the demands of WorldTour racing. National champions and GC contenders like Philippe Gilbert, Cadel Evans and Tejay van Garderen requested a bike that balanced lightness for gruelling, above-category climbs, and rapid-fire acceleration for laying down aggressive attacks. The teammachine SLR02 was designed for those looking for the performance synonymous with the teammachine SLR01, as it shares the podium-proven geometry and BMC’s own proprietary ACE technology to achieve a balanced ride quality.
We tested the 2015 iteration of this bike and the full review was published in RIDE #68 (vol. 2 2015).
“Only a few pedals into the first ride and I was comfortable. It was a sense of composure through solidarity – a sensation which was unmatched when both cruising or giving the bike a real workout. This can be put down to the frame’s thick tubing and the broad forks.” – Jack Lynch
To hear Jack and Rob’s ‘first ride impressions’ after a stint on the BMC teammachine SLR02, click here.
To download the RIDE‘s full review of the BMC teammachine SLR01, click here.
To subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review, click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promotion commences 7 December 2015 and closes at 11.59pm on 11 March 2016. The prize will be drawn at random in the offices of RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015 at 3pm on 15 March 2016. The first valid entry drawn will win a BMC Teammachine SLR02 bicycle. The total prize package is valued at $6,999. The winner does not need to be present at the draw.
2. The promotion is part of RIDE Cycling Review Issue 70. Entry is valid with a subscription to the print edition of RIDE Cycling Review that is current at 11.59pm on 11 March 2016. Subscriptions may be purchased by completing the subscription form from the magazine (photocopies accepted), which must be posted to RIDE Cycling Review Subscriptions, GPO Box 5121, Sydney NSW 2001 OR online at www.ridemedia.com.au OR with RIDE Media over the phone. Only one entry is accepted per person. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the promoter.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia.
4. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Existing, current subscribers to RIDE Cycling Review are automatically entered into the prize draw.
5. Entrants’ details will not be used for any purpose other than to participate in this promotion and for their subscription to RIDE Cycling Review, unless the entrant has given us express permission to contact him or her for marketing purposes.
6. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
7. The prize value mentioned is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing.
8. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by 17 March 2016. The winner’s name will be published on the RIDE Media website, www.ridemedia.com.au, by 17 March 2016, for a minimum of 28 days.
9. The prize will be provided to the winner as soon as possible after the winner is notified. The delivery period depends on stock availability in the winner’s preferred size, and may exceed four to six weeks in some circumstances. If the winner of the prize is readily identified, RIDE Media will provide the winner, within 28 days of the draw, with certification that the prize has been transferred to the winner.
10. If the prize remains unclaimed for three months after the prize is drawn, a ‘second chance draw’ will be conducted in the offices of RIDE Media P/L at 3pm on 14 June 2016. The first valid entry drawn will win a BMC Teammachine SLR02 bicycle valued at $6,999. The winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be notified by phone and in writing by 16 June 2016. The name of the winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be published on the RIDE Media website by 17 June 2016, for a minimum of 28 days.
11. The promoter is RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015. Phone: 02 8399 2270. ABN 33 086 301 742.
12. The promotion is authorised with these permits: ACT Permit No. TP 15/08146; NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/08886; SA Licence No. T15/2043.