Subscribe to RIDE Cycling Review (or ensure your subscription is current) by 3 June 2016 and you’ll automatically be in the running to win a Trek Madone 9.2 valued at $6,999!
Trek’s new Madone is the most advanced road bike on the planet. It combines cutting edge aerodynamics and armchair comfort without compromising the Madone’s famous handling characteristics. Add in integration for various lights and computers and you’ve got a complete package that’s hard to beat.
* * * * *
We tested the new Madone 9.9 in RIDE #70 and found it to be the complete package: good looks, agility and flat-out speed, yet with a level of comfort unparalleled in any other racing bike.
“Fast, attractive and comfortable; what more could you possibly ask for?” – Jack Lynch
* * * * *
RIDE Cycling Review Issue 71 subscription promotion terms and conditions:
- The promotion commences 7 March 2016 and closes at 11.59pm on 3 June 2016. The prize will be drawn at random in the offices of RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015 at 3pm on 7 June 2016. The first valid entry drawn will win a Trek Madone 9.2 bicycle. The total prize package is valued at $6,999. The winner does not need to be present at the draw.
- The promotion is part of RIDE Cycling Review Issue 71. Entry is valid with a subscription to the print edition of RIDE Cycling Review that is current at 11.59pm on 3 June 2016. Subscriptions may be purchased by completing the subscription form from the magazine (photocopies accepted), which must be posted to RIDE Cycling Review Subscriptions, GPO Box 5121, Sydney NSW 2001 OR online at www.ridemedia.com.au OR with RIDE Media over the phone. Only one entry is accepted per person. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Existing, current subscribers to RIDE Cycling Review are automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants’ details will not be used for any purpose other than to participate in this promotion and for their subscription to RIDE Cycling Review, unless the entrant has given us express permission to contact him or her for marketing purposes.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize value mentioned is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing.
- The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by 9 June 2016. The winner’s name will be published on the RIDE Media website, www.ridemedia.com.au, by 10 June 2016, for a minimum of 28 days.
- The prize will be provided to the winner as soon as possible after the winner is notified. The delivery period depends on stock availability in the winner’s preferred size, and may exceed four to six weeks in some circumstances. If the winner of the prize is readily identified, RIDE Media will provide the winner, within 28 days of the draw, with certification that the prize has been transferred to the winner.
- If the prize remains unclaimed for three months after the prize is drawn, a ‘second chance draw’ will be conducted in the offices of RIDE Media P/L at 3pm on 7 September 2016. The first valid entry drawn will win a Trek Madone 9.2 bicycle valued at $6,999. The winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be notified by phone and in writing by 9 September 2016. The name of the winner of the ‘second chance draw’ (if applicable) will be published on the RIDE Media website by 9 September 2016, for a minimum of 28 days.
- The promoter is RIDE Media P/L, Suite 4, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2015. Phone: 02 8399 2270. ABN 33 086 301 742.
- The promotion is authorised with these permits: ACT Permit No. ACT TP 16/00269; NSW Permit No. LTPS-16-00935; SA Licence No. T16/217.