This page contains terms and conditions for engaging with RIDE Media. Information is provided for:
- visitors to ridemedia.com.au
- advertisers with RIDE Media
- subscribers to RIDE Media’s publications
You use any advice given by RIDE Media at your sole risk.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, Material on this site is provided as general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
We do not make any representation or warranty that any material on this site will be reliable, accurate or complete, nor do we accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors or omissions.
We will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the material on RIDE Media nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, any other users’ use of, access to or conduct in connection with RIDE Media in any circumstance.
Third party websites, advertising and activities
RIDE may feature or display links and pointers to websites operated by third parties on RIDE Media.
Such websites do not form part of RIDE Media and are not under our control. We do not accept any responsibility in connection with any such website. If you link to any such websites, you leave RIDE Media entirely at your own risk.
If you contact a third party using functionality provided on RIDE Media, including via e-mail, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or transactions between you and the relevant third party.
From time to time, we may promote, advertise, or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities that may be conducted offline and may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any third party.
- Invoices not paid in full by the due date may, at the discretion of the Publisher, attract a late payment fee equal to 5% of any balance owing. This amount will be applied where time and expenses to recover monies owed exceed reasonable quantities.
- The advertiser, to the extent permissible by law, indemnifies the publisher against all financial claims, demands, damages and loss of any kind wholly nor partly attributable to or arising out of acceptance or publication of any advertising material.
- The advertiser warrants to the publisher that nothing in the advertising material infringes any Federal or State law or the rights of any other person.
- No advertisement is accepted on the basis that there will be editorial mention of the advertisers’ goods or services. Dissatisfaction with any editorial content which may appear does not invalidate or impact upon the advertising contract in any way.
- Advertising positions within the site are entirely at the option of the publisher, unless the required positional loading has been paid or has otherwise been arranged in writing.
- The publisher reserves the right to add the word ‘Advertisement’ to any advertisement deemed to have the appearance of editorial matter.
- All advertising matter is subject to the approval of the publisher who reserves the right to reject any advertising material.
- The publisher shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of an advertisement to appear in any specified issue or any specified date.
- Display or printers’ error, casual displacement or omission does not invalidate the contract. Every care shall be taken to ensure correct insertion of all advertisements, but; If correct copy and materials are not supplied by the deadline, the publisher is permitted to insert a previously published advertisement, or alternatively, charge the advertiser or his agent for the space booked.
- All material must be supplied to the publisher by the material deadline and to the specifications outlined in the publisher’s rate
- The publisher reserves the right to vary advertising rates from time to time, following written notice to the advertiser or his agent.
- The new rates will then apply to all advertising booked following that notice.
- Bookings made after the booking deadline will only be accepted on a non-cancellable basis.
- Any request for discontinuance or cancellation of a contract, in part or full, must be in writing. Advertising cancelled after the material deadline will be charged to the advertiser at the full rate.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your RIDE Cycling Review subscription, you may claim a full refund of your subscription, by contacting us prior to the magazine subscription mailing cut-off dates, or within 1 week of your transaction processing date, whichever comes first.
Canceling Subscriptions after the Cut Off Dates: You may cancel your Subscription at any time during your subscription term. If you choose to cancel your Subscription, please note that we do not issue refunds on magazines already delivered (except where required by law).
You may request a refund for all magazines not yet delivered, by contacting us at email@example.com. The amount to be refunded will be a pro rata value based on the number of magazines already issued.
Money will be refunded into the account of the original purchaser.
If an error in processing was made on our part, or due to a technical error for online subscriptions, the full value of any non-delivered magazines will be refunded in full.