Winner of the Wahoo KICKR – Official Tour Guide pre-order promo
In April we ran a promotion where readers who pre-ordered their copy of the Official Tour de France Guide (Australian edition) went in the draw to win a $1,599 Wahoo KICKR. The prize draw has been done and a winner revealed.
“I’ve been contemplating getting an indoor trainer anyway,” said Roger from Carindale in Queensland when we called to inform him that his name came out of the prize-draw barrel. “It’s something that’s been in the back of my mind and now I don’t have to think about it.”
Thanks to our friends at FE Sports, Roger will soon be doing some riding on the fantastic Wahoo KICKR smart trainer.
Features of the KICKR include:
- A high inertia flywheel is engineered to replicate the feel of riding outside.
- Software training options, including Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- Improved bicycle compatibility.
- 12x142 thru-axle compatibility (and added 12x148 thru axle compatibility).
- Clearance for disc brakes and flat mount brakes.
- Accurate replication of sprints, intervals, and hill climbs whether using the Wahoo Fitness app, Wahoo ELEMNT GPS bike computers, or third-party software.
- Proprietary technology allows the KICKR to instantly react to each ascent, descent, or interval, providing you with a realistic and responsive indoor ride.
Thanks to everyone who put in their order for the 2018 Official Tour de France Guide. Production is well underway on this magazine that is an ideal TV viewing companion.
Due for release in mid-June, you can still pre-order copies through to 1 June 2018.
* * * * *