Official Tour de France Guide 2019 (Australian edition) – Australian orders
– 2019 Tour de France Guide (Australian Edition)* –
*** New Zealand customers click here ***
– Delivered in June 2019 –
FREE SHIPPING for orders received before June 2019
With a giant pull-out poster (60cm x 95cm) featuring the route for the 106th Tour de France, the 2019 ‘Tour Guide’ by RIDE Media is a fantastic, collectible magazine. It is your comprehensive preview of the world’s biggest bike race.
- Exclusive interviews with title favourites.
- Comprehensive details about the race route: every stage, every climb, every town along the course, every intermediate sprint location… broadcast times, maps, profiles, history, analysis and more.
- Information on every rider eligible to start the race in 2019.
- Team insight from Thomas Voeckler and analysis by Rob Arnold.
- Also inside: equipment news, rules and regulations, features on history and personalities…
– 106th Tour de France: 6-28 July 2019 –
July is when cycling becomes mainstream news and the reason is one race. The Tour de France is the event that captures the attention of more people than any other bike race.
The Official Tour de France Guide (Australian edition), due for release in mid-June, is your ideal TV viewing companion.
Since 2003, RIDE Media has published this comprehensive preview of the Tour de France.
The tradition continues. The route has been announced and planning is underway for the 16th annual release of the Official Tour de France Guide (Australian edition).
Pre-order yours before June 2019 for FREE SHIPPING.
*Due to licensing limitations, this offer only available in Australia and New Zealand. Pre-orders are currently only available for Australian customers.
(Note: image at top of page is not actual magazine. Final cover design will be revealed in June.)