[email protected] | Sep 10, 2018 | 0
Official Tour de France Guide 2018 (Australian edition)
– 2018 Tour de France Guide (Australian Edition)* –
– Delivered in June 2018 –
Orders received after 5 June 2018 incur mailing charges
With a giant pull-out poster (60cm x 95cm) featuring the route for the 105th Tour de France, the 2018 ‘Tour Guide’ by RIDE Media is a fantastic, collectible magazine. It is your comprehensive preview of the world’s biggest bike race.
- Exclusive interviews with favourites for the Tour in 2018
- Comprehensive details about the race route: every stage, every climb, every town along the course, every intermediate sprint location… broadcast times, maps, profiles, history, analysis and more.
- Information on every rider eligible to start the race in 2018.
- Team insight from Thomas Voeckler and analysis by Rob Arnold.
- Also inside: equipment news, rules and regulations, features on history and personalities…
– 105th Tour de France: 7-29 July 2018 –
July is when cycling becomes mainstream news and the reason is one race. The Tour de France is the event that captures the attention of more people than any other bike race.
The Official Tour de France Guide, due for release in mid-June, is your ideal TV viewing companion.
In 2018, there’s an Australian rider who goes in as favourite. Richie Porte is well poised to become the second Aussie winner of ‘Le Tour’!
Since 2003, RIDE Media has published this comprehensive preview of the Tour de France.
The tradition continues in 2018. And this year we’re doing things a little differently. Yes, it will still be available in newsagents but the aim is to provide our readership with everything they need to know about the big race: the magazine is, of course, a huge component but there will be many extras this year.
*Due to licensing limitations, this offer only available in Australia and New Zealand. Pre-orders are currently only available for Australian customers.
(Note: image at top of page is not actual magazine. Final cover design will be revealed in June.)