Feeling the chill on your morning ride? Take a look at some layering options from Attaquer’s winter catalogue.
– Click the link below to watch the unbagging of a range of Attaquer winter kit. –
The winter solstice is behind us and the days are now going to start getting longer but cold mornings await for another couple of months in some parts of Australia. And if you’re avoiding the early start because of a lack of suitable dressing, considering investing in some warm riding kit.
Attaquer Cycling is almost 10 years old and the Sydney-based brand has been working hard on creating complete riding outfits for all conditions. With a very comfortable base layer, fleecy-lined knicks, the water-repelling / wind-resistant ‘Race Jacket’, and the glorious ‘Quilted Vest’, you’re going to get cosy on the bike even when the temperatures are low.
Pricing information (in Australian dollars as of July 2021)
- Undershirt Winter Weight Short Sleeved Black: AUD$89.95
- A-Line Winter Bib Shorts Black: AUD$249.95
- Race Jacket Black White Logo: AUD$399.95
- All Day Quilted Gilet Black: AUD$249.95
- Leg Warmers Black/Reflective: AUD$89.95