Subscriber payment return: terms and conditions
The final issue of RIDE Cycling Review (#75) published in March 2017.
RIDE Media was established in 1998 to promote cycling and encourage people to ride. It was a small operation: one man and a computer. Thanks to the support of a vast cast of contributors, our loyal advertising clients and, of course, a strong readership, it grew into something much bigger.
The company has published 75 editions of RIDE Cycling Review, 15 editions of the Official Tour de France Guide (Australian edition), and a world championship guide… as well as thousands of online articles about one general theme: cycling!
We trust you’ve enjoyed the content and thank you for your feedback and patronage over the years but publishing is changing. Although there is a large community involved with RIDE Media, it remains very much a small operation.
The time to change has come with the way we deliver our content in the future and I’m excited by the prospect. There are many pages of stories in RIDE Cycling Review in the format we’ve known for a long time and publishing will continue to be part of the media repertoire, but the magazine will no longer appear four times a year.
I’m looking forward to riding my bike some more while continuing to share the joy of cycling. I’m forever grateful to everyone who has been part of this journey.
RIDE Media will continue to create quality content about cycling and publish the Official Tour de France Guide (Australian edition).
Refund of unserved portion of RIDE Cycling Review subscriptions
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available to purchasers of a subscription to RIDE Cycling Review in Australia or New Zealand, relating to unserved issues left on the subscription.
- This offer is redeemable up to 15 December 2017. No further offers will be available after this date.
- This offer does not cover the Official Tour de France Guide (Australian & New Zealand edition) which will be issued per original order.
- Australian subscribers: the cover price of RIDE Cycling Review is $14.95. However, subscription prices were heavily discounted and, as part of the redemption offer, RIDE Media considers the value of unserved magazines to be $12 per issue. This value is calculated on pro rata of original subscription price for one-year offer.
- New Zealand subscribers: RIDE Media considers the value of unserved magazines for New Zealand subscribers to be AUD$18.75 per issue. This value is calculated on pro rata of original subscription price for one-year offer.
- The value of this offer is calculated on the number of unserved issues left on a subscription. The information held by RIDE Media is final; the number of issues remaining has been printed on the flysheet of each subscription copy sent to subscribers.
- This offer was issued to all purchasers of an Australian or New Zealand subscription to RIDE Cycling Review with unserved issues left on this subscription using email contact details supplied at time of purchase or since updated by the customer.
- If a contact email was not provided, a printed letter has been mailed to the subscriber’s address.
- RIDE Media will not be held responsible if the purchaser of the subscription does not receive this correspondence because they have not provided accurate or updated details.
- If a subscription was purchased as a gift, notification of this offer will be sent to the email address provided at time of purchase (or updated thereafter).
- This offer entitles the holder of unserved issues remaining on a subscription to RIDE Cycling Review either:
Gift card at twice the value of unserved magazines at Pushys.com.au (ie. $24.00 per Australian subscription copy; $37.50 per New Zealand subscription copy)
Refund equal to the subscription value of unserved magazines (ie. $12.00 per Australian subscription copy; $18.75 per New Zealand subscription copy).
- Refund Offer: To redeem this offer, the ‘Refund Form’ must be completed with the customer’s full name and address details and sent to: RIDE Subscription Refund, PO Box 679, Alexandria NSW 1435.
- For Australian subscribers, the refund will be made via cheque unless details of the credit card or PayPal account matching those of original purchase are provided. If PayPal or credit card details sent do not match, a cheque will be issued.
- Cheque refunds will be made once only. A cheque will not be reissued because a name or address has been incorrectly supplied.
- For subscribers from New Zealand the refund will be made to the credit card or PayPal account matching that of original purchase.
- Refund of a purchase from the subscription agency iSubscribe will be by cheque only.
- Applications for the Pushy’s Gift Card is considered to be a transaction; once submitted online, there is no option for a cash refund.
- Please allow up to 30 days for processing of refund.
- Pushys will process their offer within 14 days of application.
* * * * *
This offer is not available to international subscribers who will receive refund only. RIDE Media considers the value of unserved magazines for international subscribers to be AUD$30.00 per issue. This value is calculated on pro rata of original subscription price for one-year offer.